Payment Proof Google Adsense

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Payment Proof Google Adsense

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Sebenernya sih sy belum dapat gaji dari MBAH GOOGLE...tapi kita tau semua bahwa itu bisa kita dapatkan segera asalkan kita tidak melanggar TOS nya si Mbah Google.

Tapi kalau ada temen2x yg sudah dapat Gaji dari Mbah Google...boleh dong di Post kan di sini...

Saya baru diterima jadi "Karyawan" Google beberapa minggu lalu (9 Desember 2009)..
Setelah di Aproved...sy baru bergerak utk mempromosikannya...

Statistik sampai saat ini lumayan...Naik..Turun...Smile
Gpp lah...namanya juga mencoba...kali aja bisa buat biaya Asuransi Pendidikan Anak dgn Gratis dari Gaji Bulanan Mbah Google ini...

Ini Statistic saya...kayaknya dan mudah2xan...bisa gajian Akhir Bulan Ini...Asalkan kita semua bisa sama2x saling mendukung, mengunjungi dan terpenting adalah KEPERCAYAAN SALING MEMBERI....Berkunjung tapi TIDAK MEMBERI baik, akan tetapi Berkunjung dan MEMBERI itu sangatlah BAIK...Ga usah berharap banyak...anggap saja SODAKOH (SEDEKAH)...

Nah ini Statistik saya...Sampai saat ini sebesar $ 58.83:

Saya menanti saran dari para senior2x dalam hal ini.

Salam Sukses,
Van

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://egepe.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Payment Proof Google Adsense

Post  gigiharif on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Wah hebat juga, eh nyambung aja ya.. saya dulu pernah daftar google adsense, tapi belum tahu apa2 jadi daftar yang bahasa indonesia, jadi gak ada iklannya deh. bisa gak ya akun kita diubah dari bahasa indonesia jadi bahasa inggris?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

gigiharif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Biasa2x aja mas...
BTW dah di input belum nih code bannernya.
Jangan lupa post juga nama website/blog nya mas...supaya members lain bisa langsung menuju TKP.

Salam,
Van

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu May 27, 2010 12:04 pm

saranya wrote:This is where i made some real money $185 in one month,i checked my payments page and the 3 months earnings were verified so now i had to wait 4 weeks for my first cheque.On the exact day my cheque was due to be posted i got an email from google telling me my account had been disabled to to click fraud. I was gutted not just because of the many hours i had wasted on my site but also because i sent 99% of my traffic through adwords.In a nutshell i paid google for my traffic and they accuse me of click fraud,how could i be guilty when google themselves sent me the traffic.It makes me think they are the biggest rip off merchants out there,i appealed and was told there is no chance of ever having my account reinstated that reply came within 10 hours of appealing.

Adsense is a waste of time, i make $350 a week online now, from an initial outlay of $97, a lot of money to pay out but when you earn 3 times that amount every week it is nothing.

Thank you for your information..
Yes..as we know that many people got problem like your case.

Google Adsense not popular again for me, i make money online with affiliate program, pay per sale...if we know the tip and trick, it's GREAT than Google Adsense!!

It's work for me...i am playing with affiliate program pay per sale...

Have a great day,
Van

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aram624 on Mon May 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Hundreds of Thousands of People flock to the Internet every day in hopes of making money and earning google adsense pay. Earn money today is all we can think about in our current economic state. One of the main things they do is sign up for google AdSense. Start blogs, join squidoo, and hub pages, sign up for free web pages and plaster them with as many google ads that google will allow,in order to receive an adsense earning.

Now some people are very good at this and know all the tricks of the trade to get traffic to their site. One trick is to use common misspellings like google ad sense or google adsence. Or they will make claims to teach you how to make money on your website. They know how to select that niche that will draw in big money keywords. They go through the painstaking efforts to optimise their pages for search engines. They tell you just enough information in hopes of leading you to click an ad that has appeared on their page. Google in turn keeps a running total and when you reach $100.00 your eligible for a google adsense payout.
=================
SEO Link Building |Link Building Company

aram624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 pm

saranya wrote:Google AdSense is one of the most widely-advertised ways that webmasters can make money from their websites. The concept behind it is relatively simple. Google displays an advertisement on your website and you earn money when someone clicks it. The amount of money earned per click depends on the popularity of the site being advertised on the advertisement. Sounds like a foolproof way to make money, doesn’t it? Well, as I’m about to explain, the fine print says it all.I was gutted not just because of the many hours i had wasted on my site but also because i sent 99% of my traffic through adwords.In a nutshell i paid google for my traffic and they accuse me of click fraud,how could i be guilty when google themselves sent me the traffic.It makes me think they are the biggest rip off merchants out there,i appealed and was told there is no chance of ever having my account reinstated that reply came within 10 hours of appealing.

=======================================
UPVC Doors|UPVC Front Doors

Shocked

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top